The Zwartkop Christian School partners with Christian parents
to provide a Biblically integrated education which equips students
to embrace Biblical truth, to strive for academic excellence and to
exemplify Christlike servant hoods in homes, churches and communities.
Purpose of Faith
We believe that the primary responsibility for spiritual and academic education
rests within the family structure. Zwartkop Christian School has been formed to
assist parents in the spiritual and academic growth of their children. We have as
a goal the purpose of preparing the student to live in the world, not sheltering
him from it.
What makes us unique?
- Christian teaching with a relaxed, homely atmosphere.
- The student works according to his/her ability.
- Individual attention & small classes.
- Numerous extra mural activities (music, art, sport).
- Balanced meals, after-care & holiday supervision.
- The school still offers a combined toddler’s section.